Subject: RE: [wsdm] Typo in 2004/12 Muws-Part2 WSDL

According to the spec, the capability name is "Relationships", not
"Relationship", and the pattern for all of the other capabilities is
that the portType is named <Capability> and the resource props element
is named <Capability>ResourceProperties. So it appears that the typos
are in the xsd, not the wsdl; specifically, in the schema, Relationship
should be pluralized in the five spots indicated via *'s below:

  <!-- Begin properties for the Relationship***s*** capability -->
  <element name="Relationship"
           type="muws-p2-xs:RelationshipType"/>
  <!-- End   properties for the Relationship***s*** capability -->

  <complexType name="Relationship***s***PropertiesType">
    <sequence>
      <element ref="muws-p2-xs:Relationship"
               minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
    </sequence>
  </complexType>

  <element name="Relationship***s***Properties"
           type="muws-p2-xs:Relationship***s***PropertiesType"/>

Ian