Subject: [wsdm] Minutes of WSDM 5/5/5 Call Agenda (reduced call to 1 hour!)

Minutes from today:

GGF coordination:

GGF is June 27-30th
Management Community is Wed, June 29th 2-3:30pm

WSDM Sessions at GGF:  (would be nice to schedule on Wed)
- Management COmmunity - Demo (WGs will be in parallel)
- WSDM Deep Dive (OGSA WG session)
- CCDLM - WSDM joint session
- OGSA - WSDM joint session (?)

Press and Analysts can attend.  (Fees on them?)
Press from OASIS
Press from participants

also a OGSA-Util WG joint session being scheduled

WSDM F2F on June 29, 30th (all Private WSDM one on Thursday)

Next GGF would be more suitable, GGF15 in October in Boston.

Participants: IBM, HP, Tibco; Possibly Dell, CA, Hitachi

Fred/David Snelling
1. WSDM F2F space at GGF on Thursday? (and in between sessions on Wed?)
2. List WGs with people who should be interested in the WSDM stuff, send to Julie as part of Comm Track request, and notes to WGs to please not clash.

Scenario Issues:
- Server metrics to monitor, we should change the scenario (#3) to pick up a server failure alert that would cause the redirection to occur
- Discovery of resources? how much automation of discovery do we need? manual registration of resources on managers
- Blackberry events, change it to be a configuration message from manager to blackberry when its time to redirect
- Sufficient capabilities? - Provide more detail on the Managers are expected to show
- Can we run a WeatherStation on the Dell server ? running .Net. Need to ask Igor?
- Enough WEF? WSDM event from Dell Server.

Keep up primer.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

05/05/2005 10:35 AM

wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[wsdm] WSDM 5/5/5 Call Agenda (reduced call to 1 hour!)

Hi,
I would like to reduce our call to 1 hour today.
Here's our agenda for today:

1. Roll
2. Interop organization
3. Review David Melgar's scenario proposal
4. Primer update and reminder