Subject: inconsistency in SOAP version referenced in specs

I just noticed that the MUWS and MOWS specs reference different SOAP
versions from each other and from the WSRF/WSN specs. MUWS parts 1 and 2
reference SOAP 1.1 (http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/), MOWS
references a working draft version of SOAP 1.2
(http://www.w3.org/2002/12/soap-envelope), and WSRF and WSN reference
SOAP 1.2 (http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope). I know the
references are non-normative and that none of the specs require a
specific version of SOAP, but I think they should be consistent. I would
think SOAP 1.2 is the way to go for the next version of WSDM, since it's
a W3C Recommendation and it's what WSRF and WSN reference.

Ian