Subject: [no subject]

HP and IBM would like to go ahead and provide a demo at GGF14 if this is
acceptable to the GGF organizers.  Fred Maciel and Dave Snelling, can you
check on that for us?

I would also like to propose that we continue to  book our F2F in Chicago,
joint with GGF14.  There are a number of joint meetings already scheduled
that would benefit WSDM and GGF attendees greatly.

Thursday (all day) and Friday (till noon) that week (June 30, July 1) would
be WSDM TC days alone.  IBM can host at the IBM building in Chicago. More
detailed logisticst to follow.

I will attach minutes tomorrow, I've been out of contact since our call on
Thursday.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572
--0__=0ABBFA81DFDF38DB8f9e8a93df938690918c0ABBFA81DFDF38DB