Subject: Re: [wsdm] GGF14 and WSDM Demo and F2F

Hitachi will participate in the Interop Demo if the following constraints
are acceptable.
We will restrict our functions within narrow limits this time.

1. Roles/Components
We will be able to act as only provider side of MOWS
(i.e. a manageale web service endpoint (WeatherStation web service
(GetCurrentTemperature)) and its manageability endpoint (MOWS service) ).

2. Manageability Capabilities
We will be able to provide the following capabilities (except for
subscribing to topics, notifying events).
 -MUWS Identity
 -MUWS ManageabilityCharacteristics
 -MUWS OperationalStatus (but the value is constant)
 -MUWS Metrics
 -MUWS Relationships (*)
 -MOWS Identification (*)
 -MOWS ManageabilityReferences (*)
 -MOWS Metrics
(* there might be some constraints regarding EPR, if necessary we would
discuss it.)

3. WSRF Operations
We can support only GetResourceProperty and GetMultipleResourceProperties.

I believe we should do a kind of pre-test in order to check that the whole
demo system works well.

Regards,

Hideharu Kato
2nd Research Dept.
Hitachi,Ltd.,Systems Development Laboratory
E-mail : hideharu@sdl.hitachi.co.jp
Tel : +81-44-959-0248
Fax : +81-44-959-0853