Subject: Primer assignments

On the last call I took an AI to send out the list of people that have
promised to write sections for the Primer that are still outstanding.

Section 1: Heather/Bryan/Richard
Section 2.1 (needs completing): Heather/Barry/Winston
Section 2.5: RichardN
Section 2.6: Heather/Tom
Section 2.8: Heather
Section 2.9: Heather
Section 2.10: Andrea
Section 2.11: Bryan/Andrea
Section 2.12: Igor
Section 2.13 (and subsections): William
Section 2.13.3: TomS
Section 2.14 (and subsections): Heather/TomM
Section 2.15: Bryan
Section 3: Igor/Bryan/Paul
Section 4: Heather/Igor
Section 4.2: Igor
Section 5: Igor
Section 6: RogerR/Heather
Section 7.1 (or remove): Heather
Section 7.3: IanS
Section 7.4: IanS

Listed another way the following people are responsible for writing or
contributing to the listed sections. One section is listed as "Richard"
and another one "Tom", but we have multiple members with these names. I
am not sure which member they belong to:

Heather: 1, 2.1, 2.6, 2.8, 2.9, 2.14, 4, 6, 7.1
Bryan: 1, 2.11, 2.15, 3
Richard: 1
Barry: 2.1
Winston: 2.1