Subject: Question about SituationCategory in MUWS part 2

Hi WSDM-TC members,

My name is Hiroyuki Masuda. I'm "observer" member of WSDM-TC.
I have one question about SituationCategory in MUWS part 2.

The following SituationCategory value is introduced
at "2.5.1 Event Format" in MUWS part 2.

AvailabilitySituation
CapabilitySituation
ConfigureSituation
StopSituation
StartSituation
RequestSituation
DestroySituation
CreateSituation
DependencySituation
ConnectSituation
ReportSituation
OtherSituation

I can not find any definition for the above value
in "Appendix C. Schemas" of MUWS part 2.

I think the definition for the above value should exist in schema.
Am I wrong ?

Regards,

--
Hiroyuki Masuda