Subject: RE: OASIS InterOp at EMW ---> Confirming Paricipation

Dee I will not be available Wed at 2pm ... I will be out of cell range entirely as well.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

Leo_Leger@computerworld.com

07/25/2005 10:31 AM

"Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
cc
Adams_Wayne@emc.com, andy.moir@oasis-open.org, carol.geyer@oasis-open.org, emwdemo@dmtf.org, "'jamie'" <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>, jane.harnad@oasis-open.org, karen@cranecom.com, Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, winston_bumpus@dell.com, wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
RE: OASIS InterOp at EMW  --->  Confirming Paricipation

Hello Dee  --  I can make a concall at 2:00  EST on Wed.

Regards,

-  Leo

"Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>

07/22/2005 05:29 PM

<Adams_Wayne@emc.com>, <karen@cranecom.com>, <emwdemo@dmtf.org>, <wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org>, "'jamie'" <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>
cc
<carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>, <kreger@us.ibm.com>, <winston_bumpus@dell.com>, <andy.moir@oasis-open.org>, <Leo_Leger@computerworld.com>, <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: OASIS InterOp at EMW

Hello,

I just spoke with the folks from DMTF and EMC regarding the OASIS InterOp opportunities at EMW. ComputerWorld and DMTF have been kind enough to offer to explain all of our options in a concall which I hope to schedule for next Wednesday at 2:00EST, 11:00PST in greater detail than I was able to offer on Thursday. I’d like to invite you to engage your marketing contact as well because ComputerWorld has identified a target audience for this event. It is REALLY important that you make an effort to attend if you are interested because I believe that they are in the best position to describe the potential options. If this is not convenient for you and you are seriously considering participation, please let me know.

Thanks to everyone involved!

Dee

OASIS