Subject: RE: [wsdm] Action Items on Primer and Next Gen

I no longer have “the pen” for the Primer.  (If I need the pen again, I will alert everyone before downloading the Primer for changes.)

Also, AI 2a has been completed.  The document has been uploaded to the WSDM Documents page.

Kirk Wilson
Architect, Development

Office of the CTO

802 765-4337

-----Original Message-----
From:
Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 10:03 PM
To:
wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsdm] Action Items on Primer and Next Gen

Action Items from 8/11/05 meeting

Please don't forget to provide your primer contributions as soon as possible:
Primer – Bryan
-        Kirk has the pen, working on relationships and client aspect of interfacing with resources and introduction.  Just posted chapters 1, 3, 5
-        Heather work items – Section 2.1, (w/ Maguire) Capabilities, (w/ Maguire) Metadata, WEF, op status, state, relationships as resources
-        Richard Nikula Metrics – 2.6, notifications for metrics
-        William/TomStudwell - notifs
-        Bryan/Andrea Resource specific ops/props
-        Roger Reich/Heather – chapter 6
-        Heather – platform section Chapter 7
-        Ian Spring - Finding Schema for xs:any
-        Ian Springer - Finding topic space doc
-        Fred Maciel – instantiating res
-        WilliamV – models w/ more than one resource

AI to TC: review Primer – technical review
        - Mark Ellison preliminary edit of ch 1, 2 up to 2.5, ch 4

Action Items 8/11 (I'm also keeping these in the last table in the Line items document)

#

Date Opened

Status

Target Date

Owner(s)

Description

Status Update

234a

08/11/05

Open

William V.

remove dates from namespaces

235a

08/11/05

Open

William V.

draft clarification and pass thru document to

237a

08/11/05

Open

William V.

add wsa:actions for operations.

241a

08/11/05

Open

William V.

change namespaces for new standardized specs

243a

08/11/05

Open

William V.

go through spec and make sure all metadata properties are tagged as such: Correllateable properties, Capabilites, Description?

244a

08/11/05

Open

William V.

see if subtopics are still allowed

2a

08/11/05

Open

Kirk

resurrect Igor’s proposal for response message filtering

51a

08/11/05

Open

Heather

articulate whats not in alignment

150a

08/11/05

Open

Fred Maciel

proposal for 150

233a

08/11/05

Open

Tom Maguire

Raise simple property path dialect as an issue to WS-RF

236a

Open

Tom Maguire

Send out comment on Resource Properties issue for TC to approve.

208a

Open

All

Look for skills to help with security risk analysis, we don’t have skills in house

211a

Open

Tom Studwell

Put together fined grained WEF proposals

213a

Open

Andrea Heather

propose metadata for correllatable properties

1

Heather

Jaime Clark for process help

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572