Subject: Groups - wd-wsdm-primer-13.doc (wd-wsdm-primer-13.doc) uploaded

I have incorporated all updates from Heather and Kirk, and added a
paragraph to fullfill one of my AIs. I have started a pass through section
2 to make everything consistent and highlight changed sections to better
show what has been added. I have tried to incorporate some suggestions
about terminology, but have not finished the entire document.

I will start version 14 imminently. Send any updates to either me directly
or to the list.

Bryan

 -- Bryan Murray

The document revision named wd-wsdm-primer-13.doc (wd-wsdm-primer-13.doc)
has been submitted by Bryan Murray to the OASIS Web Services Distributed
Management (WSDM) TC document repository.  This document is revision #12 of
wd-wsdm-primer.doc.

Document Description:
updates to section 2.12
update section 2.6 to extend Description capability
starting text for Metrics section
add paragraph to Notification section
some XML in Extending Capability section
tweaks throughout based on suggestions from others

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/document.php?document_id=14282

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/14282/wd-wsdm-primer-13.doc

Revision:
This document is revision #12 of wd-wsdm-primer.doc.  The document details
page referenced above will show the complete revision history.

-OASIS Open Administration