Subject: RE: [wsdm] RE: WSDM Chapter 1 Separation

Let me pose another question here.

On the "WSDM Primer: An Introduction to WSDM" should we keep the Complete XML Documents Appendix or leave that for the more, expanded 2nd part of the Primer?

Vaughn

From: Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 1:09 PM
To: vbullard@amberpoint.com
Cc: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

How about:

'WSDM Primer: An Introduction to WSDM'

then if we have other separated parts they could be..

'WSDM Primer: Developing Manageable Resources' , etc. ...

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

"Vaughn Bullard" <vbullard@amberpoint.com>

09/06/2005 12:22 PM
Please respond to
vbullard

<wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[wsdm] RE: WSDM Chapter 1 Separation

Hey folks,

Was wondering what we should call the WSDM Chapter 1 separation document once I have it completely separated from the rest of the primer?  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Vaughn Bullard
Technical Consultant
AmberPoint, Inc.