Subject: Primer update

Hi,
Here's an update of the primer with the Metadata section added and the 'Extending Capabilities' section re-fixed and finished. I also fixed the Shutdown operation example.

I think I"ve introduced some strangeness with naming of pda specific capabilties ... and someone needs to take a pass thru the examples making sure they still build on each other.  We've inserted things into the middle, so I think some things get added and then dropped again along the way (like the extended capability example).

I still need to do OperableCollections and a ServiceGroup example. Tom Maguire has left IBM, so I'll be taking his AIs.

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

wd-wsdm-primer-13.hk.doc