Here is the link to ZapThink analyst’s
quote "Having two languages is better than having 500,"
which I mentioned in today’s call.
From: Heather Kreger
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subject: [wsdm] Sept 22 Conf Call
for Nov 7-10 F2f
- WSDM Demo went well - 50 attendees, lots of collateral
- WSDM Demo booth
- WSMan right after
- Zapthink analyst - 2 better than 500
Dev Conf - DMTF/GGF/others, New, http://www.mandevcon.com, Dec 6,
WSDM Track (Telecom, CIM, SMASH, Tooling, Infrastructure,
WS, SMI, SA)
- WSDM soup-nuts - Heather -
- WSDM - building mrs - William/Bryan - HP
- WSDM - building mws - Kirk-CA / Fred-Amberpoint
- WSDM-CIM mapping - Andrea / Heather / Bryan / Kirk
- Tooling? - (Cisco, HP, and IBM?)
- ECute - DMTF tooling
- Metadata Specification - Metadata Editor volunteer.
clarification needed on Gathering time and durations and period, opened AIs.
RF relaxed requirement that GEDs be used, also GetResourceProperty is required
(faults if there are no GEDs), Can implement either GetResourceProperty or
Resource definition discussion
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572