Subject: RE: [wsdm] Products that support WSDM 1.0

Sounds good to me.  John, do you think Mitre would let you do that?

Thanks,
Vaughn

-----Original Message-----
From: Kowalski, Vincent [mailto:Vincent_Kowalski@bmc.com]
Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 11:38 AM
To: John DeCarlo; Vaughn Bullard
Cc: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

I would like to chime in here. Our own marketing and business development
people are asking for this information. No standard is ever successful
unless there is significant adoption; and adoption tends to breed adoption.
One thing that could be done to avoid the confilct issues is for someone to
volunteer to host this information on an non-Oasis web page and maintain it
unofficially, but we would all know where to go to find it.

Thanks,

Vince Kowalski
Architect, R&D
BMC Software