Subject: RE: [wsdm] AI 242, 244 and 245

William, Why do you state that CIM/WBEM can't return multiple instances
in one document?  It is certainly possible to query for ALL instances
meeting a specified selection criteria, follow associations to all
related elements, etc.  For example, you can report for all
LogicalDevices that are related to a System via the SystemDevice
association.

Andrea