Subject: RE: [wsdm] AI 242, 244 and 245

You're right Andrea. This whole "for example, the CIM model..." sentence
should go. Thanks for catching it.

William

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Westerinen (andreaw) [mailto:andreaw@cisco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 11:50 PM
To: Vambenepe, William N; wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

William, Why do you state that CIM/WBEM can't return multiple instances
in one document?  It is certainly possible to query for ALL instances
meeting a specified selection criteria, follow associations to all
related elements, etc.  For example, you can report for all
LogicalDevices that are related to a System via the SystemDevice
association.

Andrea