Subject: Re: [wsdm] Groups - OperationMetricsProposal (MowsOpMetrics.doc)uploaded

Since there was some level of consensus that having this in 1.1 would be
a good thing, here's an initial cut.  Apologies to Bryan that I didn't
coordinate, but he's out now & I'm out of town next Wed thru the
following one.  Consequently, I won't be around to discuss it during the
call I don't think (I may be able to call in a bit, depends on airport
schedule), so you'll all have to either wait a week or attack in my
absence -- enjoy yourselves!

As noted, basic idea is to use existing metrics, annotating metric with
an operation name and, if necessary, porttype.  Does the job,
straightforward enough, etc.

Discussion here...

/fred

--