Subject: Fw: Presentation Opportunity at BuilConn

Hi folks,

Is anyone interested in presenting WSDM at BuilConn in Amsterdam?

We really really really need a speaker (I'm sure we've got presentations you can use).

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

"Jane Harnad" <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>

10/06/2005 09:17 AM

"'James Bryce Clark'" <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>, Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<vbp@hp.com>, <peter_niblett@uk.ibm.com>, <ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com>, <David.Snelling@UK.Fujitsu.com>
Subject
RE: Presentation Opportunity at BuilConn

Hello Everyone,

I am following up in the hopes that someone will be able to present at
the upcoming BuilConn event.  The organizers are VERY eager to confirm
the speakers, so please do respond ASAP.  Thank you, Jane

Jane Harnad
Manager of Events
OASIS
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org