Subject: WSDM 1.1 Schedule

As a reminder: Here's our schedule.  This will flex if we have to wait on WS-A to become a recommendation and then WSRF and WSN to complete the OASIS voting processes.

Schedules for delivery of WSDM 1.1 (best case given WS-A, WSRF, and WSN are done with Stanardization process by March 1)
1. Dec 1st, All content due in for specs

2. Dec 15th, Committee Draft agreed on

3. Jan 2 Enter Public Comment Period

4. June 1 - Target standard status date

Action Items are posted to the Web site and most seem containable.
The following action items are an undetermined size yet and may be at risk for inclusion if they cannot be finished in time:

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572