Subject: RE: [wsdm] Naming Conventions - Slight clarification needed

See my notations below for clarification.  I think we have opened a larger can of worms on this topic.  :)

Thanks,
Vaughn

From: Wilson, Kirk D [mailto:Kirk.Wilson@ca.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 4:10 PM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

Also, on the same thread but a slightly different issue.  Shall we just remove the dates from the URIs for the capabilities but add the “-n”  of the current Schema to the “muws” or “mows”?

For example, http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsdm/mows-2/capabilities/OperationalStatus.

Kirk Wilson
Architect, Development

Office of the CTO