Subject: WS-RMD review

WSDM Members:

A new version of WS-RMD has been checked in and WSRF is asking that we
(WSDM TC) review this version and send any comments to the TC for
consideration. Just send comments to the WSDM mailing list and I will
bring them ot the WSRF TC.

The spec is at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrf/download.php/15102/wsr
f-ws_resource_metadata_descriptor-1.0-spec-wd-04.doc

No comments to the WSDM list means the TC is happy with the spec as is.
Make sure all comments have been sent to the list by Nov. 10.

Bryan