Subject: Groups - WSDM MUWS Part two metric explication (wsdm-muws-part2-1[1].0-vjb-fred-metric-updates.doc) uploaded

Update to vaughn's doc with more explanatory material regarding metric
metadata and value modifiers.  Someone with CIM or DMTF should verify that
my descriptions are compatible with those systems.

In order to move toward better discussion at the ongoing face to face, I've
put it out for public ridicule despite Zulah & Kirk's very kind
volunteering to correct me in private.

Have at it one & all.  I can revise on the fly tomorrow.

Note:  Change bar marked -- only section 3.4.* (Metrics) was touched on
purpose.  Any other updates were accidental.

 -- fred carter

The document named WSDM MUWS Part two metric explication
(wsdm-muws-part2-1[1].0-vjb-fred-metric-updates.doc) has been submitted by
fred carter to the OASIS Web Services Distributed Management (WSDM) TC
document repository.

Document Description:
This is a cut at better metric explication.  First draft, etc.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/document.php?document_id=15238

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsdm/download.php/15238/wsdm-muws-part2-1%5B1%5D.0-vjb-fred-metric-updates.doc