Subject: WSDM TC Call Cancelled

Hi,
Many of us are at the MDC conference and looking attend sessions in the AM.
I'm going to cancel the call again this week, but we WILL have a call next week and I will update the AI list so look for AIs.

If there are outstanding issues to be discussed please send to the mailing list so we can either do by email or put on the agenda for next week.

BTW, the WSDM track had 4 back to back sessions and the room was overflowing (50-60 people for all the sessions) with good questions from the audience. For a conf with a total registration of 175, thats pretty good!

Thanks!
Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441) cell:919-496-9572