Subject: Agenda 01/26 Call - Need Quorum to close content

Hi,
Next week we need quorum to make some decisions on the final content items, so please attend:

Agenda:
1. Roll
2. Please all to review relationships section of Primer comparison between MUWS relationships and UML association links doesn't seem appropriate.
3.  MUWS 1.1
WEF Internationalization? - Internationalization: proposal Nov 17; Ballot for comments 5:Yes, 1:No, 1:Clarify; Questions were: 1. Is it Optional? yes; 2.should msg catalog be in WEF or as separate interface? If its in the event it allows for translation at client that may be remote in space and time when resource may not be available to get the catalog from. The Proposal is on web site. We will get resolution next week.
4. MUWS 1.1 Section 2.1.1 reviews please so can be approved.
5. Simple Property Path for MUWS was not discussed and probably wouldn't be accepted at this time in thier standardization cycle. Should WSDM MUWS Part 2 support it?

We'll also walk through the open AIs (most are Vaughn and Kirks) and do our housekeeping.

THanks, talk to you next week,
Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572