Subject: RE: [wsdm] Comment on MUWS part 1 and 2

Hi, Kirk

> From: Wilson, Kirk D [mailto:Kirk.Wilson@ca.com]
> Mitsunori-san:
>
> I think we need to discuss the LastUpdated problem on the conf. call.
> You're right the text doesn't say anything explicitly about
> the requirements for using the LastUpdated attribute.  But
> the definition of Duration attribute is defined as the
> internval previous to the LastUpdated time, which might
> implicitly imply that the LastUpdated attribute must be
> provided.  A similar "implicit" implication might be read
> into PointinTime--what was the point in time that the data
> represents.  But you're right, given the way the spec was
> written, LastUpdated would be just recommended.

Yes, we will discuss this issue tomorrow.

> Good catch on the <wsnt:Filter> tag.  Damn, now I'm going to
> have to review the old WSN spec and completely revise the
> text on pp 31-32--only to probably include the text all over
> again the WSDM 1.1 version of the Primer.  Have you and your
> colleagues found any other such examples.

The example which is pointed by my colleagues is only <wsnt:Filter>
issue I already described.
But I will ask them about another example which they find.

> Kirk Wilson
> Architect, Development
> Office of the CTO
> 603 823-7146

Regards,
----
Mitsunori SATOMI (mailto:Mitsunori.Satomi@hds.com)
  Director, Advanced Software Architect, SD-US
    Hitachi Data Systems Corporation