Subject: 2 issues to resolve in MUWS 1 & 2

Title: 2 issues to resolve in MUWS 1 & 2

Hey Heather, Kirk, fellow WSDM Compadres,

Was wondering about line item #376 that was a fix.  I have a heading for that line #.  What is the exact text that needs to be fixed?

Also, on moving the WEF CorrelationProperties into MUWS2.  Where would that be moved to?

These are the only two issues I have and then I will post up the new versions.  All other changes and issues are done.  I did find an additional 17 mistakes/oversights, etc. in both documents that I fixed.

Thanks again,
Vaughn Bullard
Technical Consultant
AmberPoint, Inc.