Subject: Re: 2 issues to resolve in MUWS 1 & 2

Hi,
The origional comment was:
4. Page 13 , line 376 'Top-level elements'... Is the right term here 'children of the Root'? Bryan... why do we use one term vs the other?
On the TC call we decided to leave it alone since the opinion was that both terms were used equally often.

Thanks!  Hopefully you can post and maybe we can vote on the phone tomorrow...

Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

"Vaughn Bullard" <vbullard@amberpoint.com>

02/28/2006 11:49 PM
Please respond to
<vbullard@amberpoint.com>

<wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org>, Heather Kreger/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "'Wilson, Kirk D'" <Kirk.Wilson@ca.com>
cc
Subject
2 issues to resolve in MUWS 1 & 2

Hey Heather, Kirk, fellow WSDM Compadres,

Was wondering about line item #376 that was a fix.  I have a heading for that line #.  What is the exact text that needs to be fixed?

Also, on moving the WEF CorrelationProperties into MUWS2.  Where would that be moved to?

These are the only two issues I have and then I will post up the new versions.  All other changes and issues are done.  I did find an additional 17 mistakes/oversights, etc. in both documents that I fixed.

Thanks again,
Vaughn Bullard

Technical Consultant

AmberPoint, Inc.