Subject: Possible errata in MOWS Primer

I believe I have found on erratum (which unfortunately gets repeated) in the MOWS 1.0 Primer:

The following code example appears in section 3.5 (p. 31), lines 1510 – 1516:

<wsnt:Subscribe>

  <wsnt:TopicExpression

      Dialect="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/2004/06/TopicExpression/Simple">

        muws-ev:OperationalStatus

  </wsnt:TopicExpression>

</wsnt:Subscribe>

The problem is tha muws-ev:OperationalStatus is NOT a topic in muws-ev (OperationalStatusCapability is the related topic defined in muws-ev).  I believe the correct code should be: muws2-xs:OperationalStatus.   (The erroneous line is repeated in lines 1527 and 1544.)

Is there confirmation of this as an error?  (If so, we should the errata list.)

Kirk Wilson, Ph.D.
CA Inc.
Architect, Development
CA Labs