Subject: WSDM going to an adhoc call schedule

Congratulations on taking WSDM 1.1 to OASIS Standard!
Rejoice! Rejoice!

In order to get some deployment experience and allow
other industry conversations to complete before we decide
next steps for WSDM, we decided to not work on a WSDM 1.2
immediately and discontinue regular calls.

The TC will continue to exist to address laisons with other
organizations, errata, and other issues that may arise.

We will schedule future calls adhoc as we need them.

I want to thank everyone who has participated on the WSDM TC.
I have really enjoyed working with all of you as individuals and
as a group.  I will miss our weekly calls.

Sincererly,
Heather Kreger
STSM, Management Standards Architecture and Strategy
Standards, Software Group, IBM
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572