Subject: questions about WSDM

Hi everyone,

  This message was sent to our webmaster; would someone like to respond?

Thanks!

Mary

Date: Friday 01 December 2006 10:50 am
From: "Winter" <uswinter@sina.com>
To: "webmaster" <webmaster@oasis-open.org>

webmaster:

   Good evening. I am in China. I'm recently reading WSDM-specification and
have some questions

   1. What's the main difference between WSDM and WSRF?

   2. Since WSRF has already define operations such as getproperty and
setproperty... Does WSDM have its own operations? or on the other hand, it  just
defines a set of properties?

   3. Why do we call "distributed" Management? I have not tell "distributed"
 in the content of WSDM.

   Thank you for your attention. I am expecting your reply.

        致
礼!

        Winter
        uswinter@sina.com
          2006-12-01

Karen Cegalis
Webmaster
OASIS
"Advancing E-Business Standards Since 1993"
http://www.oasis-open.org
(978) 667-5115 x 208