Subject: RE: [wsdm] WSDM IPR Transition or Closure Meeting April 9

That time is fine for me.

Kirk Wilson, Ph.D.
Architect, Development

CA Labs / IP&S

603 823-7146

From: Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 6:16 PM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,
Its been awhile since we've met!

We need to have a call to determine if we should convert to the new IPR
policy or close the WSDM TC (by April 15).
I'd like to hold a call April 9 at 12 ET, 9am PT to discuss and vote.

We do need a super majority of voting members to close the TC, I'm taking
the status at the last official call as your Voting status so please
attend if you were a voting member.

Please ack if you can attend or if another time on Monday would be better
for getting our majority.

Sincererly,
Heather Kreger
STSM, Management Standards Architecture and Strategy, Standards, SWG, IBM
Member of IBM Academy of Technology
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572