Subject: RE: WSDM TC Closure Meeting Minutes

Thanks to Heather and all the members of the WSDM TC for all the time and effort you have put into this Technical Committee. Please be sure the TC home page is updated to reflect the latest status of your work and any other pertinent information you would like to share - this needs to be done before I formally close the TC; at that point the page will no longer be editable. Also, if there's a couple of sentences that you'd like me to include in the closure notice to members please forward. I'll close the group as soon as I get the final okay from the chair.

All the best,

Mary

From: Heather Kreger [mailto:kreger@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 5:18 PM
To: wsdm@lists.oasis-open.org; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
Subject: WSDM TC Closure Meeting Minutes

WSDM TC Meeting Minutes:

April 9, 12 ET/9 PT

In previous IPR conversion discussions there were comments that the WSDM TC charter was to broad to committ to a particular IP policy and that the WSDM TC would need a charter update to pass IPR conversion.

The TC is not active as implementations of existing specifications are under development and not other work is in plan, beyond possibly an update for the Primer for WSDM 1.2.

Discussion on 'OASIS Administrator Closure' versus 'TC Closure' options and chose TC closure.

Vote taken for TC Closure (57% attendance, 9 of 14 voting members based on voting status at last WSDM meeting)
Fred Carter, Amberpoint - Close
Zulah Eckert, BEA - Close
Richard Nikula, BMC - Close
Kirk Wilson, CA - Close
Bryan Murray, HP - Close
Heather Kreger, IBM - Close
David Melgar, IBM - Close
David Cox, IBM - Close

I would like to thank everyone for thier active participation and support.

Sincererly,
Heather Kreger
STSM, Management Standards Architecture and Strategy, Standards, SWG, IBM
Member of IBM Academy of Technology
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572