wsfed message

Subject: 6/9/09 Meeting Minutes

Meeting Attendees
-----------------
Mike Kaiser (IBM)
Chris Kaler (Microsoft)
Carlo Milono (TIBCO)

Minutes
-------

We didn't achieve quorum, but discussed meeting frequency and wanted to get the membership's opinion.

We propose to have the next meeting on 7/21/09 (skipping the next 2 scheduled meetings).  On that call we will decide what to make the regular meeting frequency.

We also discussed triggers that might cause us to have a special meeting when we are on a longer interval:
1. A dependent standard issues a review draft
2. A dependent standard approves a standard
3. A problem is reported
4. New work is suggested