wsia-comment message

Subject: Re: [wsia-comment] Web Services Security Spec Released Yesterday

Thanks Rich,

You'd think I would get used to looking there by now, since I use
developerWorks a lot, and Monica just posted a url to there
yesterday. There is a lot of this that we probably need to take into
account. I believe that qualifies as an understatement. I would
suggest that we might want to include it as suggested reading for the
Security Section of the embedded case.

Ciao,
Rex