wsia-comment message

Subject: [wsia-comment] Press Coverage of Identity Authentication/Certificationfrom MS and Liberty Alliance

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I would pass along the latest press coverage on Identity
Issues from Internet Week.

Microsoft Q And A:
http://update.internetweek.com/cgi-bin4/flo?y=eHes0BdiMw0V30BeCF0AN
Liberty Allliance Q And A:
http://update.internetweek.com/cgi-bin4/flo?y=eHes0BdiMw0V30BeCE0AM

They also had two articles on Security, but I'm not specifically
concerned with that area. Doesn't mean I don't care about it, or pay
attention to it, just that it isn't an area I give special attention.

Ciao,
Rex