wsia-comment message

Subject: Re: WSIA TC Activities

Hi Steve -- the WSIA committee has been working jointly with WSRP over the past year to product the 1.0 version of the WSRP specification.  This week WSRP 1.0 was approved as an OASIS Standard.

Going forward, we have recently voted to proceed with a single committee, WSRP, which should cover most of the topics in the WSIA charter.

I encourage you to contact Rich Thompson, WSRP TC Chair, at richt2@us.ibm.com if you are interested in participating.

Thanks, Charlie Wiecha

Steve Maryka <steve.maryka@icesoft.com>

09/03/2003 04:00 PM