Subject: RE: [wscm] Anyone there? Agenda for kickoff meeting?

Title: RE: [wscm] Anyone there? Agenda for kickoff meeting?
SilverStream also plans on attending, and I echo the concern.  3 days, especially at the beginning of January is tricky.  I would vote for a move of the meeting at a later date in January.

Jeff Broberg
SilverStream
-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@fs.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 2:56 PM
To: 'William Cox'; WSCM Mailing List

Fujitsu is also interested in attending.
Agree that 3 days seems too much for a first, unless
there was preliminary work/proposals to present from several participants,
(e.g. like a call for proposals or position statements)
but the short timing makes this hard, for Jan 7th.
(unless we change the date?)

Jacques Durand
Fujitsu Software