Subject: [wscm] WebCollage Presentation and Draft Proposal for IWS

Dear WSCM Members,

It was a pleasure meeting you all earlier this week. I am attaching the
WebCollage presentation for WSCM, slightly modified per the last days'
discussions.

I am also attaching a PDF file containing draft write-up that summarizes
our thoughts on encapsulating interactive Web applications as Web
Services.

The document might be interesting to the group as it outlines some of
the requirements we had discussed, as well as a draft proposal for a
basic WSIA interface. The interface we have proposed is along the lines
of the related proposal (WSXL, WSUI, WSRP), although it does present
some additional ideas which you might find interesting.

Regards,
Eilon
Eilon Reshef, VP Products     Tel:   (212) 563 2252
WebCollage                    Main:  (212) 563 2112
462 Seventh Avenue            Fax:   (212) 563 2115
New York, NY 10018            Cell:  (646) 228 7826

WebCollage Presentation for WSCM Jan 7.ppt

IWS Draft 0.7.pdf

WebCollage Presentation for WSCM Jan 7.pdf