Subject: [wscm] Updated agenda for Jan 7-9 WSCM meeting

Charlie,

It was a great meeting, and thanks for setting up
the remote services - they were very helpful in following the
presentations, though I found it hard to follow/participate in the
(brain)stormy discussions.

I look forward to the list participants that you promised during
the meeting. Since I could not really participate on the
last day, I would be much interested in seeing the minutes
of the meeting. I think the folks in the wscm mailing list (OASIS)
would like to see the minutes too.

I vaguely recall that some items were suggested for debate over the mailing
list. Were the name/scope/charter of the TC among these?
Please post those items so that all could comment on those.

Thanks again for hosting such a well run meeting,

-Suresh

PS: when is the next con-call?

-----Original Message-----
From: wiecha@us.ibm.com [mailto:wiecha@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2001 1:21 PM
To: WSCM@us.ibm.com
Subject: Updated agenda for Jan 7-9 WSCM meeting

Folks -- Attached is the updated agenda for our upcoming WSCM technical
committee meeting, Jan 7-9 at IBM Research in Hawthorne, NY.  Meeting
location and travel information can be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/wscm/#schedule

For those planning to attend by telecon, information on how to access the
live presentations over the web, and the call in numbers will be forwarded
later this week.  That note will explain how to create a username to access
the live presentations in advance of the meeting on the 7th.

Finally, the agenda mentions a straw-man roadmap and framework for the
committee which is also attached to this note...this will clearly be
revised as a result of the work we do next week and is intended to get that
work off to a quick start.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and getting started with WSCM next week!

Charlie Wiecha

(See attached file: Final Agenda.doc)(See attached file: Day 1 WSCM
Roadmap.ppt)