Subject: RE: [wscm] Draft templates for business scenarios and use cases

Title: RE: [wscm] Draft templates for business scenarios and use cases

Charlie:

Quite useful material and guidelines - a lot to start from!

A few comments/questions to feed the telecon agenda tomorrow:

1. Does the initial break-out ("consumer/producer")still make sense
for the requirement stage of the process, or do we assume the new team break-out
around Glossary/ Bus.Scen/ Use Cases is orthogonal to it (as it seems to me).

2. Glossary: as a starter, needs to also cover terms that appear in the Bus Scenario
and Use case templates ("Event", "Participant"...)

3. Touchy subject: is the renaming of the TC final?...

Regards,

jacques Durand
Fujitsu