Subject: [wscm] Scenario Consideration

Hello Everyone,

I would like to make a small request as you all work toward writing
up the scenarios in this first phase of our work. I am requesting
that as you go through your scenario, if you could make note of where
in the flow of web services through the chains of connections en
route to the ultimate user interface you, in your individual
companies' processes, you would like to receive HumanML profile
information, where and/or how you would prefer to access this
information, (i.e. a central repository or from among various
distributed sources), and what kind, (i.e. depth in terms of
preferential or behavioraldata you would like to have access to).

This would help us serve you better down the road.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks