Subject: [wsia] Business Scenario - Beauty Boutique

Title: Message
Hi All,

Per the recent call, I am attaching an early version of the Business Scenario titled "Beauty Boutique".

Comments, ideas, thoughts?

With regards to the format, I think I did capture the main points, but the document did end up being slightly verbose. Dan: if you have any comments on the format you had in mind initially versus the outcome, please feel free to share those thoughts as well, so we can all synchronize on additional business scenarios.

Eilon

WSIA Business Scenario - Beauty Boutique.pdf

WSIA Business Scenario - Beauty Boutique.doc