Subject: Re: [wsia] Business Scenario - Beauty Boutique

Eilon,
Nice Job!

I think your use of the template is appropriate. Normally I would suggest
that we avoid generalizing at the "participant" level (ie: name the
business entity). We can do that when we get to the "Use-cases".  However,
in your submission you added the reference section that pointed to actual
examples so you satisfied the "concrete example" requirement.

I would suggest to all those planning on submitting a business scenario to
refer to Eilon's submission as an appropriate use of the business scenario
template.

Remember the templates are guidelines and as such are flexible.

Dan Gisolfi