Subject: Fwd: Re: [wsia] pdf?

Hi Folks,

I wanted to pass this along before today's meeting. It occurs to me
that if we are all using the same format for the scenarios, I could
produce some templates into which the text of these scenarios could
be pasted. I will be happy to convert said documents to pdf and
update them as needed and send them along to John for inclusion on
the website in a standardized way that is easy to read and
professionally clean.

Would this be acceptable?

The presentation is so clean it sparkles, and pleases me to be able
to pass along. All of our work should maintain that kind of standard,
no?

Ciao,
Rex