Subject: Re: [wsia] Updated agenda for WSIA telecon, today 2/15, noon eastern

I just wanted to thank Charlie for keeping these meetings focused. I
know it isn't easy.

  I think we have a fascinating selection of scenarios. I'm
particularly intrigued by the wireless example because it focuses
offline as well as online, and brings up the issues of how data gets
transformed first according to a user's device/personalization
profile before delivery and includes voice/audio as well visual
information.

I also think that presenting our cooked-down selections as use-case
candidates or test models, or however it needs to be framed, to the
WS-I org makes excellent sense.

Ciao,
Rex