Subject: [wsia] Example of Beauty Boutique

Title: Message
Hi All,

I am attaching an example (application workflow + screenshots) for WebCollage's implementation of the Chanel boutique within Sephora. The document (which was prepared by our marketing team) is a high-level document and contains some business-related considerations as well as technical considerations and features. I thought it might be applicable to WSIA since it provides some details with regards to requirements and adaptation points.

Eilon

Chanel-Sephora Tour.pdf