Subject: [wsia] [wsia-glossary] Initial Review responses needed...

Could everyone review the latest glossary.  The items in red are slated to
be removed, and the yellow ones need a vote of approval.  I would like to
clean out the old and get started with the new asap.  If anyone has any
reason to keep any of the items slated for removal please let me know by
2/28.

Jeffrey C. Broberg
VP, R&D eBusiness Solutions
SilverStream Software, Inc.
508.771.1171

Get a faster return on your investments, increased efficiency, and improved
customer loyalty!

Join SilverStream and world-renowned technology trends authors, Peter Fingar
and
Ronald Aronica, for a discussion on using today's technology to meet your
business goals.
Visit www.silverstream.com/seminars

winmail.dat