Subject: RE: [wsia] [wsia-glossary] - Entry added

I agree, though for a slightly different reason, and it is the same
reason why we should keep WSIA in every term which is specific to the
work of this commitee so that it is clear when the time comes to
write the spec. I might even suggest hyphenating these terms for
later ease if they get further taken up into coding.

Ciao,
Rex