Subject: [wsia] [minutes] 3/1

As usual please review these for attendance and mis-statements.

There are 3 items in these minutes that I wasn't sure of when I typed them
up:

1. Did I get the name of the new representative from Kinzan correct? (Dan
Bongard?)
2. Is Carlos Chue (Kinzan) no longer involved so can be removed from the
list?
3. There is a statement at the end of the Integrated section that it implies
"start" and "finish" methods, it seemed when typing the notes up that it
only really implied (a minimum of) one call.

 <<wsia 3-1-02 minutes.doc>>

:-) gr
603.559.1556

wsia 3-1-02 minutes.doc