Subject: [wsia] Updated draft Coordinated use case

Folks -- attached is an updated draft of the Coordinated use case.  It
includes a discussion of the main flow in coordinating at the Consumer two
Producers: a stock plot and custom action bar.  We can review this, along
with the other draft use cases, during our regular telecon this Friday from
12-1 Eastern.  Agenda and call-in numbers to follow.

Charlie

(See attached file: WSIA Coordinated Use Case v1.1.pdf)

WSIA Coordinated Use Case v1.1.pdf